Debitum Network platform update: January statistics:
2020 has begun on a good note for the Debitum Network platform. We now have the Debitum Network platform update for January which is also the first for the year. The statistics show tremendous improvements in the activities going on the platform, and we believe that you have been enjoying the interests you got from joining the platform. Take the time to check out the statistics for January below.
The number of registered users (activated)
In the first month of 2020, 240 new users joined this platform and activated their accounts. This is less than half of what we had in December when a record-breaking 558 new users joined Debitum Network. At the end of January 4311 users have registered and activated their accounts compared to 4071 in the previous month. Notably, this signifies a 5.6% growth in a month. As more people are joining this platform, this is the perfect time for you to be a part of the Debitum Network and gain from its benefits. You can register within a minute.
The growth of the deposit in January was like the previous months. In January 275,618 Euros were deposited by users. Hence, the total deposits rose from 1,960,009 Euros in December to 2,235,627 Euros. This means a 12.3% growth in a month.
Debitum Network provides its investors with a chance to earn up to 10% of their investments every year. There is no limit to the number of times each investor can deposit. The minimum amount that can be deposited is 100 Euros (from SEPA accounts or British Pounds (GBP) from local accounts and US Dollars (USD) from US-based accounts). Notably, the minimum investment amount is 10 Euros; hence, this makes the investment affordable for most people. Euros are the currency for all forms of transactions in the assets.
For the sixth month in a row, Debitum Network platform originated loans worth more than a million Euros. At the end of January, 1,147,538 million worth of Euros were achieved on the platform. This was partially due to the various loan originators such as Romania “Mikro Kapital” that started partnering with us in the past few months. Besides that, at the beginning of January, we had a new partnership with a new loan originator from the Netherlands “Cardec factoring”. The new loan originator will offer invoice factoring assets from lawyers that offer their legal services to their customers and get promissory notes from “Raad voor Rechtsbijstand” RvR (Legal Aid Board) that are fully backed by the government of the Netherlands. We hope for a long term partnership with the loan originator after the first batch of assets has been funded. More information you will find in our previous blog post.
In January, a sum of 1,237,175 Euros was invested in Debitum Network. This is the third time in a row that more than 1 million Euros have been invested in a month. In terms of the amount invested, this is only second to December when a total of 1,260,702 Euros was invested in Debitum Network. Overall, there was a 12.9% growth in the platform in a month. As more institutional investors join our platform in the coming months, we believe that the money invested will increase in multiple folds before the end of this year.
Most popular industries
Investors could invest in the assets from 8 industries in January. We expect to increase the number to 15 with the onboarding of new loan originators. For the time being the leading industries remain the same. The Logistics industry assets were the most popular among investors in January. Around 35% of the total invested amount went to the assets of Logistics. Manufacturing took the 2nd place as about 22% of the invested amount went to its assets. The 2 industries attracted around 57% of all investments. As the number of assets increases every month, repayments become more frequent you should check your balance regularly or even better, create and activate an auto-invest plan so that your outstanding balance would be invested and money would not lay idle in your account, but generate interest.
Money invested using an auto-invest tool
5 months in a row we saw a record broken in the usage of auto-invest tool on our platform. This month we had 25 % growth of amount which was invested using an auto-invest tool. With the increase of investors on the platform, the tool will surely get more popular. Do not miss another good opportunity and create an auto-invest plan today. Then, enjoy compiling interest, which the tool will reinvest for you when the principal and interest are repaid.
Disclaimer: Investments in financial products are subject to market risk and any investment should only be done with risk capital. The above references an opinion and is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Seek a duly licensed professional for investment advice.