Reading Time: 2 minutes
In this blog article, You will find out the latest updates about the Nistor residential building project. Also, see the pictures from the construction fields.
Key facts about Nistor residential building:
Nistor is a 12 storey residential building, located at the edge of Chisinau City center. It offers premium class modern apartments with floor to ceiling windows at very affordable prices.
- LTV – 50%. Please note that for this project several stages are planned and the LTV for each stage will not exceed 50%;
- Collateral – 1st rank mortgage;
- Duration – 6 months;
- The contract is in EUR currency, therefore currency risk is eliminated;
- Provided by an experienced international developer, who has finished more than 25 residential complexes with 4595 ready-to-use apartments.
See more details of this property and invest in Chisinau here. (link to the new stage).
The update on the progress 01.03.2021
The construction works are 60% ready and almost all the apartments are already reserved.
So far the developers completed the works listed below:
- Installed the pile field;
- Developed the pit;
- Built the reinforced concrete frame constructions;
- The masonry of external walls;
- Installed the windows in the apartments;
The apartments have all the walls in place to separate the layouts, as well as the windows. Now the developer is installing the scaffolding around the building to start with the facade works and installation of the stained glass for the ground-level commercial spaces. At the same time, they will start with piping and electrical works, and then move on to the installation of towers and ventilation systems. After that, the elevators will be installed and the finishing touch will be the improvement of the outside territory. The property will be fully finished in the second half of 2021.
Read more information about Moldovan real estate in the articles below:
1. 7 reasons why you should consider Moldova as your next real estate investment destination.
2. Moldova outlooks and update on Moldovan real estate market.
The post Insider updates on Nistor residential building appeared first on .